Monday, February 20, 2006


Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Is this not the coolest thing in the world? It is in Dubai, which is a Middle Eastern country. Dubai is in one of the richest countries of the world, and one of my classmate's father is a businessman there. I just think it is so cools. I wanted to share this....

I got a package today from Melinda. I was so excited....it had some good food. I really appreciate it with my birthday coming up.

I got a good phone call today...I spoke to my friend Cassandra. SHE IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! I am happy for her...they have set the date as August 3rd of this year. It was so great to talk to her....I have not talked to her in long while. It was great......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Cassandra. She's a great girl!!

Anonymous said...

I would lose so many balls it wouldn't be funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie, Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. And to tell you we all miss you at Mamaw party. How did your test turn out last week. I sent a card but got it in the mail last, so you will get it soon. I love the pictures and quotes you have posted. Hang in there and keep up the studyind, it will all be worth it in the end. Love, Marian & Ronny

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUU.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NA TA LIE..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

DON'T ASK US WHAT WE DID WITH THE MONEY FOR SINGING LESSONS EITHER.
~*LOVE YOU*~