Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had, and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.


February 22, 1983

That is the day, twenty three years ago, I was born. Tomorrow I will be twenty three years old. It really does stink being away from my family and friends on my birthday. We, me and several friends, are going to get dinner tomorrow night. I thought this was a very beautiful cake.

I smashed my middle finger between the concrete door frame and the steel door of the anatomy lab. It hurts so badly, not too mention it is swollen. I was told it may be black tomorrow. That will be lovely. Happy Birthday to me, aye!

Anyways, I will let you know how my birthday goes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretend you can hear me singing! "Happy birthday to you, you belong in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you act like on too!!" Just kidding! Happy birthday. I'm glad you were born 22 years ago. I love you and I'll be thinking of you all day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOUU.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NA TA LIEEE..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

DON'T ASK US WHAT WE DID WITH THE MONEY FOR SINGING LESSONS EITHER.
~*LOVE YOU*~

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
Today I am thankful that you WILL BE celebrating your 23rd birthday. That you are healthy (minus a smashed finger), healthy, alive and full of energy and full of ambition, that you have desires and goals and the opportunities to fulfill your dreams. Natalie, you have so much to be thankful for; focus on the positives not the negatives. Besides don’t you really think we should honor our mothers on our birthdays instead of ourselves? :') Just a thought; after all you have such a kind, warm and loving mother whom I admire and appreciate so very much.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Natalie and MANY, MANY more.

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I promise I did not write the last comment but I sure wish I knew who did so I could pay them. I knew God had blessed me with such an awesome daughter the moment I laid my eyes on you. I wish I could celebrate your 23rd with you but since I can't-the seafood you are going to have will be awesome.In April we will celebrate all night. Well, maybe until 9:00 when I fall asleep since I just had a B-day and bedtime just gets earlier and earlier!!

Anonymous said...

Natalie

Happy birthday baby, I called Early this am but you were probably on your way to class. I must take credit, I wrote that about your mother. If you believe that I have some ocean front property for sale also. HA! Just kidding mom.

Gretch, Terri & I love and miss you very much. I hope the packages get there soon.

Happy birthday, we love you

DAD

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...THERE IS A NICE SONG ON YOUR VOCEMAIL WAITING FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...

from tommy

Hey natalie this is tommy and friend of your dad and mom. I just had to say happy birthday. Hope you have a good time.

tommy s