Wednesday, February 22, 2006





"Put that ice back your 2 million dollar a year hand!" Grey's Anatomy, episode "Yesterday"

JT told me I should use this quote since it is now applicable due to my smashed and swollen finger. I happen to agree with him. My finger does, however, feel better, though it is stiff in typing and writing.

The pictures above are from my birthday dinner tonight. My friends, Joyce, LaTonzia, and Kim (in that order in the picture above), went to Sunset Beach for dinner. I am so glad they went.....And, as you see, I got to eat real red meat, a STEAK....It was not great but it was so exciting to eat a steak. The chef also made a Bernaise-like sauce for the steak. We had a few drinks, and I had flan with caramel sauce for dessert, which was fabulous. And they turned off all of the lights and sang to me with a candle stuck in my flan. My friend LaTonzia had a bit too much to drink, but it was a great time....Now I just have to buckle down and study till my next exam.

Thank you to all of those who called, emailed, posted on facebook and my website. I really appreciate it. Oh, and watch my husband on ESPN tomorrow against South Carolina.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that makes me so hungry!! I am glad you had a good birthday.
oxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

remember who loves you most. i bet no one else called you at midnight and woke you up to sing to you. i got accepted to midway...not the nursing program yet but to the college and now i have to apply to the actual nursing program so i can work for someday. 19 more days

Anonymous said...

that was supposed to say work for you someday.

Anonymous said...

Natalie, as Gretchen's current employer,WE NEED TO TALK!!! HA

I love you
Dad