Sunday, February 12, 2006


Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing.
Abraham Lincoln

Just wanted to note something ironic. Today is Abraham Lincoln's birthday and the birthday of Susan Brown, the mother of Rachel Brown. Rachel is a girl with whom I went to school and did not always get along. Why do I remember her mother's birthday and our country's 16th President's? Who really knows....However, I will forget many many facts and concepts that I will need for tomorrow's exam. Just wanted to present this extreme irony for possible feedback....
later....

5 comments:

Tara said...

FYI it's also Tara Gibson's birthday!

Anonymous said...

you're weird.....1 month away

Anonymous said...

I am proud of your test. You are not weird. I will spank your sister when I see her.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! LOVE YOU! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Nat, life is full of Irony!!! Let's hope Sylvia doesn't get reported for Child Abuse... poor Gretchen.