Tuesday, February 14, 2006


4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.


1 Corinthians 13:4-13


Today is Valentine's Day....I really miss JT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nat, I know you miss JT so here is a little excerpt from your wedding ceremony! After reading it I think you will see that JT is doing everything he promised God he would do!!! Take Care
Em


"J.T., God has called you to be the leader of your wife and your home. He has not called you to be a dominating dictator, but a servant leader just as Christ is for His church. Paul states, Husbands ought to love their wives as they love their own bodies. For a man is actually loving himself when he loves his wife. No one hates his own body but lovingly cares for it, just as Christ for his body, which is the church. J.T., today God is giving you a gift and she is standing right in front of you. All he wants in return is for you to love her unconditionally, which means your love never runs out and never has to be earned. And never forget to always tell her just how beautiful she is to you, women like that."