Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Four hundred years ago, another well-known English guy had an opinion about being alone. John Donne. He thought we were never alone. Of course, it was fancier when he said it. "No man is an island entire unto himself." Boil down that island talk, and he just meant that all anyone needs is someone to step in and let us know we're not alone. ~Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

I know that these are just actors, but this is where I want to be someday....a doctor. I am on my way; However, at times, it seems like I will never get there. Everyday is hard work. Lots of work. At least on Sundays I take a break to watch Grey's Anatomy....which for those of you who don't know, is the name of the Gross Anatomy textbook used in medical schools....Have a good one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND YOUR FOR REAL MAIL!!!

Anonymous said...

We love Grey's Anatomy!!! Just please God don't ever stick your hand in someone's body that has a bomb in it!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops Nat that was me that loves Grey's.

Anonymous said...

"love is like a perky little elf, dancing a merry littele jig, and then suddenly it turns on you with a machine gun."

i know you like qoutes so theres one for ya.