Saturday, January 28, 2006


You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
Albert Einstein

This is my husband's boss while he is at work. Talk about an intimidating workplace. This is Coach Dennis Felton, the head basketball coach at the University of Georgia, and he is also JT's boss. I am putting his picture on here today because they have game against the Auburn Tigers. We really need to win this game after LSU stomped us on Wednesday night. In our defense, LSU is VERY good. I get to listen to the game on my computer, which is refreshing and exciting for me. It also lets me feel closer to home.

I have been studying most of the day, along with boiling water. I can take my bottles to campus to refill but they are heavy to carry home. I figured that since I was going to be home all day I would go ahead to refill them. I have to be on campus at 6 for a TA session in the anatomy lab. Otherwise I will be here studying. I better get going.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Nat! If you'll go to Yahoo sports, there's a link there where you can watch UGA games live as long as they're on Jefferson Pilot!

Hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Hi and let you know how much I love you and how proud I am. I can't wait until April.

God will not put more on you than you can handle. Just a reminder he is watching over you.

Love
Mom