Saturday, February 04, 2006



"There are things you do because they feel right & they may make no sense & they may make no money & it may be the real reason we are here: to love each other & to eat each other's cooking & say it was good." -from www.storypeople.com

The sunset picture is taken from the balcony of a building on campus. It is the only two story building on campus with a great view. The other picture may resemble the running of the bulls, but this would mean the cattle have anorexia nervosa. I passed the bulls on the way to class last week and thought it quite funny. I wanted to share the picture.

Sorry that it has been a while since I have posted. Things have been really hectic and in turn, I get really tired. My first exam is the 13th of February. I am very nervous, but hope my studying pays off. I have had classes in Gross Anatomy, Physiology, Embryology, Histology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, and Doctor-Patient Society. A & P won't be on this exam but everything else will. I have been learning some very interesting things, especially in Embryo and Histo. Anatomy is interesting as well. The others are just okay.

I went shopping in Roseau today. I got about $75.00 USD worth of groceries and other items. I got cheese and crackers and soup and veggies....I also got colorful rugs to help cheer me up....Psychologists say certain colors cheer you up...We can only see. I also got fresh bread which is great. In the market, I bought the best juice I have ever had. Fresh squeezed banana and orange....yummy.

Today is Mamma's birthday. She is JT's grandma and she is 90 today..I can only hope to live that long. My sister will be 21 tomorrow; my Grandma Morris has a birthday on the 9th. My friend Morgan has one on the 13th, Jonathan on the 16th, my brother in law, Daniel, on the 19th, and I am on the 22nd. It is a busy b-day month for my friends and family, to say the least..

JT has a game tonight so I must go listen and of course, study.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! DON'T STRESS! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The cows in the street are so funny! What's up with that?? All is well at the Moody's. KY came so close to beat TN but blew it!! Again.
Love you!!