Thursday, January 26, 2006


"Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man." ~Rabindranath Tagore

Meet Stella Fox....Her parents have taught her the most important form of nonverbal communication that exists. Okay, her mom and my good friend, Emily, swears that she was not posed but rather did that on her own. Regardless, it is very cute. She is a wonderful baby that I wish I had more time to know. Pictures like this only reiterate the beauty of life to me....Yeah sometimes it is completely awful, but babies have a way of putting things into perspective. Also, looking at Stella makes me realize that, in time, I really want my own children.

As for me, I am doing well. I have been studying and that is about it. I did help a girl carry her package from her dad home today. She live twenty minutes away and in the sweltering heat, that was exercise enough. But can you believe it, her dad shipped her mcdonald's food. It is so bizarre to me...oh well....to each her or his own.

I got a package from my mom today and own from my aunt Pam on Monday. They were both fabulous...great food from both...plenty of mushrooms, crystal light, south beach bars...Pam sent me a blanket and teddy bear and an awesome candle that changes colors when it is lit. I love that because it gives me different colors. Mom sent me SOFT sheets, panties, tees, and shorts....There are many more things I am forgeting, but I was so excited to get anything that the surplus was great.

Well gotta go eat and study some more!

No comments: