Tuesday, January 24, 2006


It's no use reminding yourself daily that you are mortal: it will be brought home to you soon enough
Albert Camus (the author of THE STRANGER, which not surprisingly I read in high school).


My college friend, Leslie Peek, sent me this picture of Van Meter Hall at Western Kentucky University, where I went to college. I like to look at it to remind it is cold somewhere. If anyone has more good snow pictures, please pass them this way.
I chose the quote above because I met my cadaver today. It was a strange experience, to touch a dead person, that is. We did name her, to give her respect and remind that she was a real person. We call her Sally. Someone suggested Gretchen. I laughed and said absolutely not. The smell is not very pleasant but that was to be expected. So far I like my group and I hope it stays that way.
Well, I need to do some more reading and eat dinner before it is too late... Have good week.

5 comments:

The Sound Crew said...

hey natalie this is tyler correll
you can reach me at tylercorrell@gmail.com

how is life and stuff

The Sound Crew said...

http://www.xanga.com/Tyler___Correll

Anonymous said...

Check your school email!

Anonymous said...

Sending you some pics of Stella so check your e-mail!!! Miss you and don't worry we aren't getting much snow here either.

Anonymous said...

hey nat

this is connie gosser

i thought i would say hello

connie