Saturday, January 07, 2006


















"We must be the change we wish to see in the world" -Mahatma Gandhi


I walked more today than I have walked in forever. I went on the 'island tour'. It would have been better named the island HIKE. We went to several waterfalls, a sulfur springs, the southern tip of the island, and an overlook in the capital. At evey location we had to hike...I am not exaggerating when I say that I extremely exhausted. The above pictures are from today. I am going to finish this post and head to bed. I am SOOOO tired.

Tomorrow I intend to begin my studies. I want to begin reading, taking notes, and such so that I feel in touch with what we will be doing Monday morning. I do have to go to campus for a bit tomorrow to pick up my Ross ID. I may go to the gym but after today's hike, I find it highly likely that I will be sore and the gym will not be necessary. Oh well, I am tired. Later....

3 comments:

Tara said...

Natalie,

We're jealous of the scenery you get to see everyday. Up here, it's all cold and snow!

Good luck Monday with class!

Paul and Tara

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you survived the hike! Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures. I know tomorrow is looking a little scary to you about now, but I have every confidence in you. YOU CAN DO IT!! You're in my prayers. I love you.

Anonymous said...

The anonymous comment was from Sharon. I keep doing that. Sorry