Saturday, January 14, 2006


"We lay there & looked up at the night sky & she told me about stars called blue squares & red swirls & I told her I'd never heard of them. Of course not, she said, the really important stuff they never tell you. You have to imagine it on your own." ~from storypeople

I am not sure if you can read the writing on the artwork, so I posted the writing above. The artwork is the illustration that accompanies this particular storypeople quote. Each quote has an illustration that is very colorful and abstract. I quite like them because of the ability of the art and quotations to adapt to the different and varying people who read them and the relatability of situations in which the readers' lives take them.

Moving on...Today was packed with mostly studying. I awoke early the to knock at my door; it was the man to pick up my laundry. And for those of you who know me well, realize I can not go back to sleep very readily after waking up. I decided to go to the gym and then study...I stayed in the library from about nine till three. JT's game versus South Carolina was on at four so that was a definite priority for me. Kim came over and listened to the game with me, which, by the way, we WON...on a last second shot by Levi! After the game and we ate scrambled eggs and baked beans, we met Joyce and Sandra for a study session. We had great intentions of reviewing all five subjects from the past week, cell bio, physio, anatomy, biochem, and dps. However, we did a real in-depth look at cell biology but only got to half of anatomy...our brains are fried but we will be back in the game tomorrow.

Anyways, that is about it. Talk to you later.

No comments: