Sunday, January 15, 2006

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." -Alan Kay

More studying today....I did sleep later but late morning and early afternoon were devoted to my studies. I was able to speak to several family and friends, which made me feel better. I love talking to people because it makes me feel closer to home. However, it can be hard to focus on my studying. I will probably flip though my subjects again before I go to bed, but tonight I wanted to watch television and decompress before this week begins anew with mostly BioChem and Cell Bio. It was nice however, though, today to be alone and chill. I am not finished either.. I plan to pluck my eyebrows and shave my legs. I can't paint my toenails because I don't have polish but I would like to that if I could.

Not much else is happening. Nevertheless, I wanted to at least post something...Hope you have a good week.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Nat,

Thanks for the post on our blogsite. I wish we had more time to update it.

Tara chuckles when I read her your blog. Because she's been there through gross anatomy and a few other of your classes. As for me, my second quarter started today and I am slammed already. I know it's not as hard as what you are doing, but I can totally empathize with the workload.

Take care and Go Dawgs!

Anonymous said...

Hello darlin! Did you get your pictures? I sent them to the hotmail one. I hope you did, but let me know and I will resend them! I start classes tomorrow...i will call you and give you an update! Have a great day tomorrow! Love you