Monday, January 16, 2006




If there's no struggle, there's no progress- Frederick Douglas (Thank you for the quote. You know who you are...)


The view is of the national park, Cabrits, from campus...I did not take this today but wanted to put a picture up. We are in study group but I think I have a touch of ADHD in that if I get the least bit bored.....I am done. Like now, we are discussing titrations curves for biochemistry. Though I don't know all about it, I am bored. I like my study group a whole lot and do learn a lot and am challenged when we are doing questions.. However, the vague explanations that are sometimes given bore me. I am guilty of giving them myself....yet, I am bored.

The sunset tonight was gorgeous but I did not have my camera. It was turquoise and aqua and tha clouds were orange...It was breathtaking.....if only I could have taken a picture. Today was quite boring class. I had read the material before class and something about both presentations were quite boring. I struggled to take notes but I made it through. However, like the quote says, if I did not struggle, I would not progress, in school or life. After that, I studied most of the day. Joyce bought me lunch at the shacks and it was "ok". Story of the food here. The only thing at the shacks I have found to like is a meat pie, which like a breakfast potpie. Well that is all I have for now because I am heading home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I found this quote and it is short and sweet but it's exactly how I think of us. I hope it makes your day better knowing I am thinking of you and praying for everyday!

"Where would I be? And what would I do? If you never met me, & I never met you, who would I laugh with, & cry till the end? What would I do, without my Best friend?" Anonymous

Even though we hardly ever get to be literally there in the same locale, it comforts me to know that no matter how far you are away (even though somehow you keep getting farther, haha), you are always there for me. That means a lot- love ya, talk toyou soon