Thursday, January 12, 2006


"Lost in Translation"
There are some days when no matter what I say it feels like I'm far away in another country & whoever is doing the translating has had far too much to drink.
from www.storypeople.com

That is my baby, Asia, on the left. I miss her so much. Obviously not as much as I miss her daddy, but nevertheless I miss her. I wanted to put her picture on her to remind me and everyone that the end will be here before we know it. At least from my end I really hope so. But I really miss my baby.. She used to take her head and put it under my chin and cuddle. And I would get so frustrated with her but now, now I wished she would every annoying thing if she were just here. I would love to have her curl against me at night or play with the squeaky pink bone. I just really miss her and basically everything about home. I am doing fine and adjusting, but I still miss it. VERY MUCH.

Today, class went well. I felt good about the notes but I still feel uneasy with all of the anatomy we learned yesterday. We had a group study session. One of the girls used to be a tutor. And maybe it is just me, but I feel as if she was talking at us rather than with us. It makes feel very detached and frustrated. So I told her on IM tonight. She acted really offended and I apologized over and over. I may have ruined that impending friendship but I could not be frustrated and waste my learning time. Anyways, I had to vent. Did I do the right thing? Guess we will see. Well I am tired....Bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I think that you did the right thing by letting the lady know how you felt. There could have been others in the group that felt the exact same way and jsut didn't have the nerve to approach her. YOu are paying good money to be there and you deserve to get everything out of it that you can. Keep your head up and good luck with everything. I know you will do great! Love ya and miss ya!

Tara said...

Nat,

You sure did the right thing by venting. Besides, her feelings are her feelings. No matter what, you're not responsible for how she feels.

Keep plugging away! We're rooting for you!

Paul and Tara

Anonymous said...

Natalie, Just wanted to sent our love, and to tell you we are very proud of you, we know you gave alot to do what your doing, but in the long run the awards will be w ell wirth it. Your and JT are very special peoples. Marian & Ronny

Anonymous said...

First the back picture...impressive ( i forgot to leave that comment above!) Next my niece is adorable! I miss her and I am sure she misses you! I really enjoyed our chat tonight! I love you and i will talk to you soon!!