Tuesday, January 10, 2006





Hard to Forget

I was waiting for such a long time, she said. I thought you forgot. It's hard to forget, I said, when there is such an empty space when you are gone. (This is to my girlfriends.)
~from
www.storypeople.com

Today was the second day of class. We had Doctor Patient and Society as well as Biochemistry today. DPS focused on substance abuse and biochem was on carbohydrates, amino acids, and proteins. I went to the gym after class then went to study in the library. Printing in the library was backed for three hours today....It was unsane, as Taylor Whobry used to say. However, it gave me time to study.

After I left the library, my friend Joyce came over and we studied anatomy together. She left to go eat with her roommate and my study partner and friend, Kim, came over. We cooked spaghetti....And can you believe it...I, yes me, made homemade, hand-squeezed tangerine and orange juice. We went over biochem and anatomy.


They are introducing us to a new class tomorrow. Cell Biology...sounds like a lot of fun. So I am going to go to bed and rest...lots of work tomorrow. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the story people quote!!!! Here's one for you... "In the end I think I will be glad that we were just sitting on the bed, talking, wondering where the time had gone" reminds me of many a night in McCormack Hall when we were supposed to be studying but found it way more important to just to talk! Keep on Keepin' on We love you!