Monday, January 09, 2006





Beauty is one of the rare things that do not lead to doubt of God.
Jean Anouilh

Again, I can not resist the sunsets. They more magnificent than anything I have ever seen. They would only be more great if I could move that hill slightly to the left. Or maybe I should just walk to that point on the beach to further enjoy the sunset. However, since today was the first day of class, I feel entreated to study....study anatomy, biochem, DPS(doctor, patient, and society), and physiology, though it is not till Thursday. Even though I had prepared for class today, in anatomy, I heard quite a few terms that seemed like Latin to me....literally and figuratively. Anatomy class lasted for two hours as did biochem. Dr. Martin, the anatomy professor was much for intriguing than was Dr. Smolanoff, the biochem professor...However, they both are equally qualified and educated. Nevertheless, I found anatomy very intriguing and intimidating. I found biochemistry a bit more interesting because I am not too far removed from organic chemistry, which is much of the basis for biochemistry. I did learn some really cool things....if you want to know about scarring and stretch marks, email me, I know things about them now.

Just so you know, I really miss everyone. Thank you to all of those who email me. I appreciate it greatly. To those of you who don't, I really miss you and would like to hear from you as often as you can make time. I really miss everyone. I must go study now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you really enjoyed classes, although I expected nothing less! I am glad that you had a good day in class! I super jealous of the sunsets! I would have SO much fun with my cameras! I am going to Nashville tomorrow with Holly, we are picking up her wedding dress. That sounds so weird. Anyway hope tomorrow is a good one! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of your courage and faith. You never cease to amaze me with your determination. Always say a prayer every day. The beautiful sunsets and sunrises are Gods way of letting you know he is with you. Let me know about scars-I have a few I need to get rid of. Ha!!