Friday, December 02, 2005


"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."-Saint-Exupery

I am very glad that I have found the person to look in the same direction as me. The wonderful man pictured at left is my husband, JT Henderson. This is his picture from the University of Georgia Men's Basketball media guide. He is the team's program coordinator. I really love him, and today is his birthday. He says that he is getting old but I tell him that he defines what his age. He just rolls his eyes at me. I really love him because he is such a hard worker and he loves me dearly. I really do not know what I would do without him. He is truly the best friend I have ever had. We have a great time together. He is always asking me who sings what song, and of course, I never know. I always want to do silly things, like drive through big neighborhoods and look at houses or listen to him belt out his karoke version of Johnny Cash or 50 Cent or Backstreet Boys or the BeeGees. Regardless of the tune, he makes me laugh while at the same time giving me great comfort. I will miss this man, my love, very dearly. For those of you who don't know him, he is a lot of fun....for those of you who do, please take care of him for me. I will be forever indebted to you for it. I love you JT....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell him I said happy birthday!!