Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today is a gorgeous day. It is in the mid 60s and feels wonderful. My friend Kati took the picture to the right of a tree, obviously, on her campus at Tennesse Tech. I love the fall, especially the changing of the leaves. That is the reason I wanted to post this picture to share my love of this with anyone who stops by my blog. However, it is quite ironic to find such love in something that is dying. The changing of color signifies the dying of the leaves for the winter. I guess I am in love with dying....Probably good I want to be a doctor seeing as how many people are dying in that profession....
On to something less morbid....I got a lot of packing done last night. All of my china, glasses, and most of my kitchen items are now in boxes. Not without help, I might add, because Yvette and her daughter, Kerilynn, were kind enough to help me. And for those of you that know me, know that I am not patient or neat. Therefore, I had to have help wrapping everything with careful instruction as not to interfere with the packing "system." Kerilynn found it in herself to decorate each box with the words FRAGILE and HANDLE WITH CARE. However, one box has HANDILE on it because she couldn't remember how to spell it.
I hope to have it all packed by early December....Let's at least hope so, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I REALLY NEED TO TALK TO YOU!! PLEASE CALL ME!