Friday, November 11, 2005


Though this is a bad picture of me, the precious baby is my friend Emily Fox's new daughter Stella Claire. Stella was born on October 26, 2005 and weighed seven pounds and four ounces. Her mother, Emily, and I have been friends since I was a freshman in college. She was the matron of honor in my wedding and her husband, Jason, married my husband and I. They are really great people.
I have not felt well this morning because my belly was feeling nauseous. So...Yvetter went next door to get me a Phennegran to settle my stomach....the side effect.....EXTREME SLEEPINESS. I am not real sure that I can drive but I must because I have to do my exit interview today....I can not believe how utterly exhausted I feel. Maybe I just feel high...I wouldn't know. On a positive note, my stomach does feel much better. I gues I will just have to sleep it off. What a shame really? I needed to do a lot today but am not sure I will be able to stay awake long enough. Guess there are always side effects. Such is life.

No comments: