
This is my husband, JT, and I. I wanted to load this picture because it is one of my favorites. JT and I were going to Kyle May's, a guy from Stanford, KY, wedding. My husband is such a fun, great guy. Leaving him will be really difficult but long term benefits outweigh short term hardships.
Anyway, I am still preparing all the items for my voyage to Dominica and RUSM. On Friday I have to get a $40.00 international money order and passport photos so that my immigration packet will be complete. That packet is a lot of work in and of itself. Plus, I have to get all of my school supplies. You really do not realize the cost and weight of things like binders, pencils, and staplers until you have to watch every pound of what you take. Yes, that is right. There is a weight limit. Seventy pounds total...checked baggage and forty pounds for carry on. That is crazy. I could pack that much in clothes. Now I have to deal with supplies and a computer and other necessities....
I guess in the end it will all be worth it. I know that it will be but it will be a long road.
I am at work which is Medlink Winder Pediatrics, for those of you who do not know. We have not been that busy today. Plenty of flu shots and sick kids but that is it. We, Yvette and I, are trying to catch up after being off for a few days each. She is not happy that I will be gone for five days to St. Thomas on the Virgin Islands...which brings up another interesting point. On my desk calender, the days I will be in St. Thomas are on two separate lines. The top line says Natalie= Virgin while the second line only says Islands. After I left the office yesterday, Dr. Hilton, the young, white, conservative pediatrician, says to Yvette," Natalie equals virgin?" Yvette, laughing, said,"Hell no, she is not a virgin..." Quite funny if you ask me but it does show important context can be....
Well, I am going to go.. Later...
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Shared with you by
Natalie Henderson
at
3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- March 2010 (1)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (3)
- October 2009 (2)
- August 2009 (2)
- July 2009 (3)
- June 2009 (5)
- May 2009 (2)
- April 2009 (4)
- March 2009 (3)
- February 2009 (5)
- January 2009 (8)
- December 2008 (10)
- November 2008 (7)
- October 2008 (7)
- September 2008 (14)
- August 2008 (16)
- July 2008 (7)
- June 2008 (5)
- May 2008 (7)
- April 2008 (9)
- March 2008 (7)
- February 2008 (17)
- January 2008 (13)
- December 2007 (6)
- November 2007 (3)
- October 2007 (4)
- September 2007 (4)
- August 2007 (6)
- July 2007 (8)
- June 2007 (3)
- May 2007 (3)
- April 2007 (1)
- March 2007 (7)
- February 2007 (6)
- January 2007 (9)
- December 2006 (10)
- November 2006 (12)
- October 2006 (14)
- September 2006 (11)
- August 2006 (8)
- July 2006 (13)
- June 2006 (12)
- May 2006 (10)
- April 2006 (2)
- March 2006 (12)
- February 2006 (17)
- January 2006 (24)
- December 2005 (5)
- November 2005 (11)




No comments:
Post a Comment