Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Quick Hello...

I thought I would be able to update more now that I am home and not doing a rotation. I thought wrong. I am studying on the days I am not working. Every time I have the computer I am either doing questions, watching a study video or checking random websites or other people's blogs. I should be studying right now but I am taking a quick break....

I made a few changes to the blog...music and background. Let me know what you think about the background. Not 100% sold but needed a change. Speaking of change, I had my hair colored on Friday. I was trying to decide whether to go darker or lighter. I opted for lighter because of the impending summer weather, though you would not know summer is on its way with the 30 degree weather and snow today. I am still adjusting to the color, but I think everyone around me likes it, unless they were lying. I will post pictures next time I have the opportunity to take some. Should have some over Easter weekend. We are going to the opening of JT's parent's church. I hope to see my friend Sarah. Plus, Friday we are going to have dinner with one of the girls I work with and this guy she is seeing. We were invited to Keeneland on Saturday, but I had turn it down for stupid studying...

Well I should go...internal medicine videos, cardiology specifically, await me.
~nat

No comments: