Sunday, March 29, 2009

So I am back, as you could likely see from the pictures in the previous post. It has been a wonderful weekend of relaxing and hanging out with old friends. We, of course, watched a lot of basketball. Last night my friend Jacqueline and her boyfriend Justin drove down to have dinner and watch basketball game. She and I have known each other since we were tiny tots. Ironically, though, we have not seen each other in the flesh since my wedding almost six years ago yet we have kept in touch periodically since. Over the last month while I was in Chattanooga, she and JT have gone to several local basketball games together. Her boyfriend and I had a lot to talk about since he is an ICU nurse in Louisville. Anyways, it was great to reconnect and hang out with people our age. And I love her!

Tomorrow starts my month off of studying and working. I am going to work Mondays and Thursdays for the neurosurgeon. The other days I will be studying and working out. I plan to take my second written board exam at the end of May/beginning of June if all goes as planned.

I just wanted to give an update. And now that I am at hope, I plan to up date more!

No comments: