Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

I know it has been awhile, over a week, since I posted. I am off early today so I though I would take advantage... I have a busy/exciting few weeks coming up. On Monday, I start with the other general surgeon, Dr. Patterson... His schedule is a bit more hectic. On Mondays and Wednesdays, he spends all day in the operating room. Sometimes this means getting out early but others it means staying late. Before Monday though, my friend Paige, who is currently doing a pediatric elective at UT Chattanooga, is coming to visit JT and me for the weekend. I have to take her and JT to a baby shower with me on Saturday. One of my friends growing up, Morgan, is having a baby. Well, his wife, Sara, is. Afterwards, we are coming back to Somerset, going to this local apple orchard with cider and apple pies and pumpkins...then hanging out on Dad's boat. Then next week, on the 4th or 5th, Emily, Jason, and Stella are coming to KY for a week!!!! I can't wait to see Stella (it has been over a year since i have seen her) and of course, see my girl Emily. Then I am on call again.... Busy, but fun! I hope that I get some good pictures of both weekends!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I also hope everyone plans on voting, regardless of which way you vote! At least then you will have a say!
Love ya
~nat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the "Stella" stories.

Jenny said...

I'm glad to see you are back in KY now. Hopefully there will be a time we can get together in BG maybe?? I know your life in med school is probably CRAZY but I look forward to catching up with you!!!!