Thursday, September 04, 2008

Maybe a Doctor....

I guess I am getting close to being doctor. This time next year, I will be a doctor. However, I have moments when I think "this is really going to happen." Whoever thought I, me, would be a doctor. Like last night for instance.... I was post call, meaning I worked all night on Tuesday night until Wednesday morning. Well at nine o'clock last night, I got a call from the hospital last night asking me, a third year medical student, if I was the one who ordered a urinalysis. Yeah, right, me, student making orders for patients' lives. And then I realized, in the not so distant future, I will be actually making important decisions in the lives of my patients. It is just crazy.

~nat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my daughter-in-law, the doctor! I love you.

Anonymous said...

its actually kinda crazy when you think cable can work in a van all the way to florida...haha

Natalie Henderson said...

I am guessing that is my sister.... leaving that kind of hateful anonymous comment... or my mom. But probably Gretchen. Just because I started my life an idiot does not mean I will finish that way.

Anonymous said...

you are beautiful and smart and have very skinny arms even though they need a little tan. i have common since and where has that gottin me??? but we'll pretend it was mom that wrote that. you will be an awesome doctor and hopefully figure out what the hell is wrong with me!!!

Natalie Henderson said...

We will continue to pretend. Love you