Friday, September 05, 2008

Hurricanes in New York?

I mean, really? A hurricane is supposed to hit New York City. So maybe it is not really hurricane strength. But the winds and rains from Hurricane Hannah, I think, are going to be around her tomorrow. Thankfully for me, I am off tomorrow. Unfortunately, JT has to work. I am making up for it though; I have to go in for twelve hours on Sunday...my last official day at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center... And it feels great. The last three weeks are spent at St. John's, where I did my OBGYN rotation. It is closer to home, and I can drive...relieving my subway stress and perpetual sweating before the day even begins.

I hope everything is going well at home. We are moving home in 25 days. It is crazy that it is so close. I talked to the hospital in Somerset today. I have a lot of paperwork and logistics to work out in the three days before I start. However, running around town in Somerset is a lot easier than New York City.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My friend, Paige, is taking her step 2 (the second board exam) this coming Wednesday... Say a little prayer for her...Board exams are very stressful.
Again, miss you guys. Have a great weekend.

~nat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

Hope you are having a great Saturday! All is well here - rainy but great weather temp. Grandpa is doing fine. I know it will good for your families to have you back in KY. Sounds like you will be living in Somerset. Hope to see you soon.

Take care and I am so proud of all your many accomplishments.

Love you sweetie,

Aunt Kat