Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kiss Me, I Donated Blood....

Leaving work today I saw the New York Blood Donor bus. They stalked me for months after my first donation! So much so that I even called and removed my phone number. But today, as I was leaving work, I saw the blood drive bus across the street at the mall I felt a social obligation to give blood. They did give me a funny shirt though. It said "Don't Be Caught with your Pints Down." Corny, but funny to me.

JT is leaving town tomorrow for Lubbock, Texas, as I said previously. My Dominica roommate Kim is coming over stay and hang out. Hopefully we will have fun. And hopefully JT will have a ton of fun too.

I am watching "Because I Said So" with Diane Keaton and Mandy Moore.... It makes me think of my mom. If you have not seen it, you will enjoy it.

~nat

No comments: