Sunday, August 03, 2008

On Being a Nerd...

So I am a nerd, not hard to believe since I am in medical school. But I guess I have recently realized that part of being a nerd is being fond of and finding shear amusement in ridiculous things....ie....the below video. The new Swiffer wet jet commercials have quickly become my favorite commercials, making laugh every time regardless of how many times I have seen them or how silly they are. Likewise, I have found a new love for the summer show Wipeout where people go through crazy obstacle courses to win $50,000. And though it may sound bad, the chubbier and more unathletic the person, the more hilarious the show is. So, I recommend checking it out...Tuesdays at 8:00. Let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you really do need to get a life!