Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Today there was a bomb threat at our clinic, and we are just a general obgyn practice...No need to worry though, as far as I know. Jokingly we said it could have been one of our patients because there were so many and most had to wait a long time. I know, it is not a joking matter. But really, why could it not have been at one when we had sixteen patients still to see. It is crazy what we see...everything from first diagnosis of genital herpes, to HPV wart removal, a lady's fifth baby and a lady's first baby. It is definitely a field I enjoy, but not a lifestyle I want for a lifetime.

Well I am going to take a quick nap (yea at five) before JT gets home and we head to the gym. He talked me into running a four mile race with him on Saturday. Don't they say "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I think it is shame on me now. And for sure shame on me.....it is going to be greater than ninety degrees from tomorrow until the end of the weekend. Have a great night!

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, my friend!
Thanks for treating the children well. Especially the sick people whom they need your cares.
Happy week will be you.

Anonymous said...

Let's pray Mother doesn't hear about that!!!