Friday, July 25, 2008

Something New.....

So I learned something new today. I learned that there is such a thing known as a peri-vagina-plasty.....It is plastic surgery for your vagina. Today it was therapeutic for cystocele/rectocele (the bladder AND the rectum falling into the vaginal cavity) ....too much medicine, I know. But the point is, and listen to this because it is crazy. They tighten and shrink the vagina to push the bladder and rectum back into place. And the resident told me that many women do this as a plastic surgery option after many children or for whatever other reasons. Figure that out..... But it was an interesting surgery to watch and learn from.

JT has his New York Half Marathon Sunday morning...he is crazy but I am proud of him and can't wait to watch him finish, even if the race does start at 7am. They run through Central Park for 7.5 miles, then down 7th avenue, through Times Square, down the West Side Hwy to Battery Park. So cheer for him on Sunday!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think JT is crazy too, but I'm also proud of him. JT, break a leg!