Monday, May 26, 2008

I made a little progress working on the blog last night. I did get frustrated. I guess it is a good thing I did not go into graphic design or web design. All of those HTML codes and crap are so annoying. There are so many symbols and letters and codes. I even tried to use tutorials and things of that nature. I wanted to learn how to do it so if at any time I felt like it, I could make changes. My friend Emily has been blogging for two months and can change her blog at will, whereas I, who have been blogging since nov 2005, can't figure out much of anything...... She fixed the header for me....I am just going to make at the assumption that is one of the many reasons God gives us all many many gifts.

Speaking of gifts, this is my last week of psychiatry....What is the gift you may ask? Time flying!!! I know in most areas of life, we want time to slow down, but in this rotation, it could run out just as fast as it wants. I do have a test on Thursday for which I have been studying. The director told us he does not like to give A's in the rotation, which is irritating and silly.

To celebrate Memorial Day but save money at the same time, we are going all out.....heading down the street to the Memorial day festival on Broadway here in Astoria. We don't even have to go into Manhattan....maybe I will take pictures.....I hope everyone has a great day off!

~Natalie

No comments: