Saturday, February 23, 2008


Today is the day after my birthday, a Saturday. JT went to work and is still there....who would have thought he would love State Farm so much. I am watching the Georgia vs. Vandy game right now. It is truly entertaining.....Dennis Felton, our favorite coach, got a technical in the first eight minutes for being outside the box and then running his mouth about it.... And then one of my and one of JT's least favorite people are at the game....Mine is Vince Gill and JT's is Amy Grant....don't ask why...I just don't like his voice. Anyways, I found great humor it, especially watching alone. When we watch stuff alone, we typically laugh more because we are not self conscious about those around us judging our reactions. Surprisingly, Georgia is winning at half time.

The picture above is the cake I made for myself yesterday...I know, sad. But it was fun enough. We did not do anything really for my birthday. The weather was cold and wet...we did go up to a store so I could use my gift cards. (I got four tops for work.) Afterwards, we made an oven pizza and watched American Gangster with Denzel Washington. It was a great movie. I was surprised that it was not overly violent or polluted with sex scenes. There was some nudity and violence but in comparison with movies like We Own the Night and The Departed, it was mild.

Thanks to all of you who called me and wished me happy bday! I appreciate it all. Have a great day.

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY NATALIE!!! I agree with you about Vince Gill, I just don't like him or his voice for some reason!!! I am glad you got to sure your B-Day with JT this year. Hope to see you all soon.

Love,
Rhonda