Monday, February 18, 2008

Hello everyone! We are off of work today for President's Day. It is a laughing matter now, the random days we have off. It is okay, thought, because I have nine days left in Internal Medicine. Friday, February 29 is my last day at Wyckoff Heights....at least for now. I have hematology/oncology and OBGYN there this summer, but those, however, will be much more useful of my time. I am just ready to shed these useless days in IM, where I am learning just a bit here and there. This week is looking up though. On Wednesday, another girl in my group and I will be going to our attending's private office, and on Thursday, we get to tour the new radiation/oncology machine. Then Friday is my birthday. We don't have any plans for Friday as we are going to a play a week from Wednesday.

I have spent today as a true off day. I have been wanting to watch the show called "The Tudors" on Showtime OnDemand....JT has no real interest in it, so that is what I am doing today. I read the book, The Other Boleyn girl in anticipation of it coming to theater (with Scarlett Johannson and Natalie Portman). Then I heard of this series, on tv, about the same family and with basically the same storyline. I am enjoying this day of quiet and solitude.

JT is at work today. It is his first day and he is enjoying it thus far. He does not know what time he will get off today or any day. This is only a problem on Tuesdays when we have small group, which starts tomorrow. Though I did speak to a girl in the group and she told me, laughingly, that I can come single to a couples group!

Have a great week!

post signature

No comments: