Monday, January 21, 2008

I know I posted about an hour or so ago, but I wanted to post some great news. JT got a new job, finally. His days of counting cash at Old Navy for twelve hours during the holidays with slews of middle age women and fashion school students are over....no more sweater folding or jean hanging.......As you can see from my familiar logo, he got a job at State Farm Insurance working for an agent in Manhattan. The agent's office is on the Upper West side, a very nice area of town that is only about 30 to 45 minutes by train. State Farm is close to my heart because, as many of you guys know, my dad has been with the company for over twenty five years and my stepdad, Bob, as been an agent for several years himself...My sister and I grew up as State Farm babies, right down to the SF bib on our first birthdays.... So it is only fitting that my husband is now working for them. We are very happy and wanted to share our great news! If anyone needs life insurance, they know who to call!!!! ;-) Have a great week~

post signature

1 comment:

Phil Mullins said...

Why would some one put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm. Very Interesting.

Congrats again to J.T., the biggest rugby freak ever born. You're gonna show this world a thing or two . . .