Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year everyone! Today is January 2, 2008. Isn't it strangle writing 2008? Though isn't it weird changing the year every January 1st? I guess so. It is very cold today in New York City. It is thirty one degrees and the wind is blowing fiercely. Snow flurried about this morning but nothing to really speak of as it did not stick and the sun is deceptively shining right now. Tomorrow is supposed to be even worse topping out at only 23 degrees.

I am at work right now. We finished our rounds at eleven this morning and that was followed by a lecture from the program director. I have the rest of the day to "learn" so I plan to make use of my time. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us. I have rounds in the morning followed by an hour and a half lecture after which I am attending phlebotomy certification. Not that any of this is important.

Jt and I went to see The Kiterunner last night. I must say it as good as every says it is. I must add, though, that the book, for those who have not read it, fills in the gaps and details nicely that movie must omit for time's sake. Anyways, read the book and then watch the movie. I highly recommend it. You will truthfully be a better person for doing so.

Have a great day!
~nat
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of their character.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: