Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Our living room
Our building from down the block
The view from our terrace
Our terrace
Central Park

JT and my friend Jason in Chicago
Jt and Paul in Chicago
Our new Bathroom
Our kitchen
Foyer area





So for those who don't know, we found a place in NYC. We are living in Astoria, Queens which is about a 25 minute commute into midtown Manhattan. It is a small one bedroom in a three year old building that is sixteen stories tall. We are lucky because we have an elevator and air conditioning. Also, because we are on the second floor, we have a large terrace/patio that we share with only one neighbor, a single mother and her five year old daughter. I posted A LOT of pictures below of our apartment and our travels in Chicago and NYC. I hope that you enjoy the pictures. We are leaving on Monday morning for New York. I should start my rotations in early November considering that I get my scores in the next two weeks or so. I am still keeping my fingers crossed about my scores.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Simply Gorgeous! Natalie, I think we may be in a competition to see who can have the most appartments/houses before we are 30! (Which is now only 4 yrs away for me!)

Em

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Nice & clean and I love the terrace!