Sunday, September 30, 2007

Me at Giordano's
Giordano's Pizza
Our Pizza that we could not eat all of
Chicago from the freeway
Me and Lisa at her parents' house
JT at Giordano's sporting his cubs gear


In case you were wondering, we are still in Chicago. Last night JT and I went to my friend Lisa Foody's house in Aurora, outside of Chicago. We are staying in her family's condo in Lincoln Park but went to dinner at their house. We had a blast and dinner was fabulous. Afterwards we went to Paul and Tara's home in Palatine, IL. We stayed there last night and went to church with them today at Willow Creek. The pastor, whose name escapes me, preached on God's voice in your life. We found it applicable because on any given day you may here so many opinions from so many people about you should do with your life. And basically, the message boiled down to listening to God and saying Yes, and saying to no to what you want and the world wants. His message came at an appropriate time for us to say the least.

Today we have been cleaning up the condo. We went to the grocery and bought some snacks for dinner. Jason is here and he is watching football with JT. I am, obviously, updating my blog. I am just glad he, JT, can talk sports with someone else for a few hours! I am kidding; I Love sports and my husband so both are great with me.

Tomorrow, JT, Jason, Paul, and I are going into the city and running around. We then fly out Tuesday for New York!

I am reading real books now. I would love some suggestions. Currently I am reading Ann Packer's "Songs Without Words". I just finished Khaled Hosseini's "A Thousand Splendid Suns." So let me know.....
Talk to you later.
~nat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything jodi picoult

Anonymous said...

anything jodi picoult

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Thinking about you and JT and know you are excited about your new apt and life in the Big Apple. I have only been there once and I had a great time... I called and left a message that I rec'd your check. need a few details before filling out app online. Thanks - Love you.
Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

To the Point Piece. As a born and bred Chi-town gal I love this and all things chicago. I am a partner in a cafe and I suggest more people in these hard economic times come out to restaurants in Chicago. Check out [url=]http://friendseat.com/chicago[/url] or[url=]http://chicagorestaurants.com/[/url] and give props your local joint.