Sunday, December 03, 2006


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JT!

13 DAYS!

His birthday was yesterday but I could not get my blog to work. I was so good this year too. I kept two secrets. First, his mom had a mini surprise party for him by having over his entire team without him knowing. Secondly, my mom and Bob drove to Louisville to watch him coach last night on his birthday as a surprise and I did not tell. I like to tell secrets like that so it was hard to keep those as secrets. But I did!!!!!! And he was so surprised so I was glad that I did.

Please continue to pray for me. We have our third Mini exam on Wednesday, a pathology lab final on Friday, a behavioral shelf the 12 and the final on the 15th. I want to do very well on these exams so that I can home free and clear and not worry too much about school. I know that God can help get me through and pass but I am not sure about my own abilities.

I miss you guys and I can't wait to come home. I hope to hear from you soon. (and Heather, the answer is YES. I would definitely come over for a night of Love Actually!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'VE GOT TO KNOW. WHAT IS A NIGHT OF LOVE ACTUALLY!!

Anonymous said...

Come over and find out!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JT
PAM, JOEY AND MCKENSIE!!