Friday, November 03, 2006


"Hope is a rare gift that, if we are lucky, comes to us with the power to heal our lives. I've come to know that the deepest sense of hope often springs from the hardest lessons in life. It is in the darkest skies that stars are best seen---perhaps it is divine irony that within the darkest moments we are capable of revealing the greatest light, demonstrating what is best with humanity." Richard Paul Evans, The Timepiece


I realize the truth that the statement above holds.....That in the darkest skies, the brightest stars can be seen. But what about those moments when you don't feel like a star.....when you have hurt and disppointed so many people around you for so many different reasons. Yes, the sky is dark but I don't feel like a bright star. However, I do realize that this is where hope comes in. Though hard to see, hope is just on the edge of the horizon within a fingers reach. And I have come to realize that pain you endure at the hands of others is just a tiny morsel when compared to the pain we cause to others, regardless of the source or reason or lack thereof. I know my words do not make much sense to most of you. However, please pray. Pray for me and my pain and my world and all those who are in it and those that I have hurt along the way. And if you are not a person who prays, well, I dont know. Right now, prayer is all that I have. Thank you to those of you for loving me despite myself, when I don't deserve it or did not deserve or lost it and you gave it back. Thank you.... I am sorry to those of you I have hurt or ever let down in any way. Please know that I care about each and every person in my life and never seek to hurt anyone intentionally. I love you all. These are my ramblings, I apologize. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE ONE OF THE BRIGHTEST STARS I HAVE EVER MET!!! I'M PRAYING FOR YOU AND I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY. ALONG WITH JT, I'M COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL YOU COME HOME. COME ON DEC 16TH!!!