Tuesday, September 19, 2006




















These are pictures from the first day of Introduction to Clinical Medicine (ICM). I am with Lisa in the one pictures....The white coats are not flattering. They take on more of a refrigerator (sp?) shape. Vera Wang should go into Dr.'s coats. I don't look as good in these pictures as I did in reality. Anyways, playing doctor was fun. We will see how it goes. I don't have class till one so I am going to get up early and study and go to the gym. So, Bad Boys II is on. I am going to lay in bed and watch that! It is one of my all time favorite movies. Goodnight and talk to you later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you were watching bad boys on usa then we were watching the same movie at the same time...how cool

Anonymous said...

Me too!!! I always think of my lovely wife when I watch that movie. "Woo-saah."

Anonymous said...

You looked beautiful in your jacket and in your blue blouse. Your hair also looked great. I can tell in your face that you keep getting smaller.

Love and Miss you.