Saturday, September 16, 2006



























Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
Tennessee Williams


Don't you just love the pictures? Kidding....but they are great. They are from Lindsey's birthday dinner at Fort Young hotel. I would name all of the people but I am not sure what order the pics are in. However, Lindsey is the one holding on of the birthday card I got her. I actually got her that one and another one because the other one plays music. I can't wait to give it to her on her actual birthday, Sunday. In the group picture, the front row is me, Lindsey, Zubeida, Lisa Cole, and Puja. In the back are Andrew and Lisa Foody. We had such a good time. Dinner was fabulous. Zuby, Puja, and I had sirloin; Lindsey and Lisa Cole had lobster while Andrew and Lisa Foody had grouper. I was excited that passion fruit Creme Brulee was on the menu. That was Lindsey's birthday cake, and they decorated the plate. I have a picture of it but could not get it to load. We had such a good time. One fun thing was getting dressed up. I thought that we looked pretty. I guess I am biased. I just love my friends pictured here and those not pictured here.

I was bad today. I did not study but a bit. I feel guilty but I did straighten my room. For those that know me, you know that can be a long job. Well I am so exhaused. I went to bed at 3:30 am yesterday and got up just before 8:00a. Needless to say, I am sleepy. Love you guys. Say a little prayer for me and my friends here. It is not easy here and need all of the support we can get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I just wanted to tell you "I love you" and want you to know how proud we all are of what you are doing. Keep up the good work!!! BTW, you get to come home for Christmas in less than 3 months!!!

Anonymous said...

You girls do look so pretty!! I am sure you will have a life long bond with all those girls. Girl friends are the best! We need them now and the rest of your life. They are one of the many blessing of life! Forget about me thinking you would be eating from some side of the road thatched huts alot. Sounds like you are studying hard and enjoying life when you can! Keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat, you look great, I enjoy reading your posts. Looks like your camera is working out OK I love and miss you, call when you get time.

Love Dad