Sunday, July 02, 2006





“Sorrow comes to all...Perfect relief is not possible, except with time. You cannot now realize that you will ever feel better and yet you are sure to be happy again.”
Abraham Lincoln


Just remember, the same as a spectacular Vogue magazine, remember that no matter how close you follow the jumps: Continued on page whatever. No matter how careful you are, there's going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didn't experience it all. There's that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you should've been paying attention. Well, get used to that feeling. That's how your whole life will feel some day. This is all practice. None of this matters. We're just warming up." Chuck Palahniuk

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Carl W. Buechner

Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.
E. Joseph Cossman


I don't have much time to add stuff. That is why I put several pictures and quotes. I apologize but there is an anatomy practical Friday and an exam Monday. I am studying in a freezing classroom now. I am in one of JT's old sweatshirts which really big on me. I look like an eskimo because I have the hood up with my glasses on and my big "David Silver, 90210" head phones on. Anyways, it is quite a sight. Well, I have church in thirty minutes so I better get back to studying.

No comments: