Monday, June 19, 2006




One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

These pictures are with some of my friends from last week after our exam. We went to my friend Lindsey's place. As you can tell, we had a blast. To the right, I am with my friend Lindsey, the blonde in the black halter top. In the pic where I am wearing black and white, Zubeida is on the right and Pudja is on the left. The other picture is of LaTonzia, Zubeida, and I. I hope you all are doing well. I miss everyone so much. However, JT is coming in 4 weeks on Friday. I am so excited. I love you guys and hope to hear from you soon.


Oh yeah! I passed my exams. Of course there is room for improvement; there always is. Otherwise, I was mostly pleased. Again, I hope things are well with you.

No comments: