Saturday, February 11, 2006


Everywhere's a small town she said, if you do something that bothers enough people. from storypeople.com

The picture is of my hometown and a very small town at that....Stanford, KY. I took this when I was home at Christmas. My sister and I were driving through. Actually at night, which I did not get a picture of, Main St looked like a small run-way with all of the streetlights. I say street lights like it is a real city. However, town was great for me at the time I was there. I do not know now if I will ever live there again but I do know I have made many great memories there.


My first exam is Monday so I am studying like crazy today and tomorrow. I just wanted to take a break and say hello. I know that all of you at home are getting snow....and for whatever reason, no one is sending me pictures...

JT is flying to Louisville tomorrow morning. They are having a surprise 90th birthday for his grandma. He is really excited.....I am jealous though because he will get to see my baby, Asia...Maybe he will send me some pictures I can post on here. Anyway...I need to study more...

No comments: