Friday, January 20, 2006


This is a giant block of whatever is most difficult for you to carry & trust me on this, you'll carry it more times than you can count until you decide that's exactly what you want to do most & then it won't weigh a thing anymore.
-from www.storypeople.com

This was tonight's sunset. It is quite magnificent. It is the first night this week that I have been home to capture it. It has been an overwhelming week, but this sunset made me feel grounded. It is beautfiul and I wanted to share it.

I am quite excited because we are going to the beach tomorrow. There is supposed to be a good beach about 10 minutes away and I am going to swim for exercise and hopefully tan a bit. I have decided to let Saturdays be my 'sleep-in' day so that I will get up on Sundays and go to the Christian fellowship service. That should help me regain focus and put a lot of things into perspective. So I plan to sleep late tomorrow, study, go to the beach, and study. What a plan! I am feeling a bit overwhelmed so studying is the best option for me right now.

I hope everything is going on at home. I miss JT...I really miss my mom and dad and Bob and Gretchen and Terri and Asia and Sarah and Yvette and Sharon and Jimmy and Grandma Morris and Wiz and Kati. I miss everyone, even if I did not say your name, know that I miss you. I miss you so much. Please write me or call me or anything. I live for those calls and emails. They brighten my day greatly. I love you guys!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the white coat Natalie!!! It's 30 degrees in Chicago and we have 8 inches of snow on the ground. :)

Paul and Tara

Anonymous said...

Hello Nat

Hope all is well with you today. You have a great site. Continue to
be the same person you presently are and success will be yours.

Love Ya

Bob