Thursday, December 15, 2005


"Live Like Children"


Aren't the children to the left just wonderful? The two on the outside are one best friend's, Yvie's, kids. The one on the far left is Brandon and Tyler is the little one on the right. DJ is the one in the middle; he is Tyler's half brother. I can not tell you how much I love these children. Tyler and Brandon's sister, Kerilynn, is not in the picture, but she is absolutely gorgeous as well. These kids are so much fun. I love them so very much. Because I have grown so close to them, I am really going to miss them while I am in Dominica. I love the way they, as kids, will say anything without reserve....I love the way they love. Children, especially small kids like Tyler, love without any knowledge of looks or color or size or finances...they love without really knowing how and that is what makes it so very special. I am thankful to have spent my time with these kids because they have been such a blessing to me.


As for what is going on with JT and I....JT leaves tomorrow for a swing trip to Portland, Oregon and Reno, Nevada to play Oregan State and Nevada. In the meantime, I will be heading to Crossville, Tennessee and Somerset, Kentucky to visit with my family one last time before leaving for school. The whole experience of leaving is quite bittersweet in that I am leaving for an amazing experience but at the same time, I am leaving so many new and old faces that I love. I will, however, not forget these people, so I am guessing that will only make the experience better because I will have my old friends and memories and get to make new ones too.....

No comments: