Monday, June 08, 2009

Post Step 2 Celebration!!!!

So for anyone who does not know, last Friday I took my last board exam for medical school. It was one of those eight hour written exams. I will not know if I passed for a few weeks and am still nervous if I will. We did celebrate taking the test (in hopes I won't have to do it again)....Below are the few pictures I was able ot take... Enjoy


JT, me and Zach (sarah's boyfriend)


Me and Sarah!!!

Me and Sarah, I did not do good in this one

Me and Jacqueline!!!

JT and I outside Molly Malone's in Louisville

Jacqueline and her man, Justin


Me and Justin


The view from our room at The Brown hotel


Our room at the hotel (true KY Derby blanket..)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Natalie, congratualtions on your final board exam! Glad to hear you got some time to relax and celebrate. Congratulations, I know you'll pass with flying colors!

-Katie H (from WWFP, way back when)