Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Study Study Study

I apologize that I have not been posting lately...not that anyone really reads it anymore. I have been studying every day that I am not working. Basically I study and work hard Sunday through Friday afternoon. Friday afternoon and Saturdays have been reserved for relaxation or fun so I don't lose my mind. Last weekend, I went to Keeneland, a horse track here in KY, with my fabulous, old friend Jacqueline while JT umpired little league baseball. He was invited to go so I did not just leave him! This coming weekend we are going to Louisville to watch my friend Jason run the Derby half marathon and JT has two friends running the full marathon. We were going to do the half but got lazy and did not train. Later in the evening, we are going out for sushi...yumm.

June 5 is my board exam. I am studying like crazy. Unfortunately I start a new rotation on Monday....OBGYN here in Somerset. It will break up the monotony of my days but will also give me less time to study during the day time and less days to work and make money....But it will put me three weeks closwer to being finished with med school.

Well, I am going to go finish watching Biggest Loser and wait for my friend Lisa's call.
~nat

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Some of us are still here... Good luck with your next rotation. Nicole from WW FB Thread

Nicole said...

oops..FP Thread

sharon said...

We do still read, we just don't comment. You're in my prayers.