Monday, February 16, 2009

"Heaven is not here, it's there. If we were given all we wanted here, our hearts would settle for this world rather than the next. God is forever luring us up and away from this one, wooing us to Himself and His still invisible kingdom, where we will certainly find what we so keenly long for."

- Elisabeth Elliot

I (Natalie) stole this quote from our friend Abby's blog. Isn't it wonderful? We are still in Chicago. Tonight we are staying in a hotel near my testing site. My friend Jason is going to pick me up after my test so we can stay into the city before heading back to KY on Wednesday morning.

I don't think I have updated on my new job. Starting this Thursday, I am going to be working for the neurosurgeon with whom I rotated in December. In between rotations, I am going to work in his office and assist him in seeing patients. It will likely be two days a week until I take my next written exam, and after that, as much as he needs me. What a blessing!

Well, I need to go do some more studying. We are going to grab dinner in a bit and maybe watch a movie! It will likely be a few days before we update again!
~nat

No comments: