Sunday, December 07, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas....

So I love Christmas. I love everything about it. I get that honestly, from my mother. When we moved to NYC, we did not have room to store our tree so we gave it to Goodwill. Last year, we had a small, real tree in our tiny Queens apartment. This year we were still reluctant about getting one... However, today, JT and I were both in the Christmas spirit. We went to Wal-Mart and bought a six foot pre-lit tree, which have come a long since their inception. We also bought the basic ball ornaments in gold and red. We pulled our nativity scene and stockings out of storage...And boom, a little Christmas in our basement quarters. I hope you enjoy the pictures.



Our tree, though it is much prettier in the dark

Our stockings. We bought these in Pigeon Forge, TN during in December 2002, before we were even married. They are the only Christmas decorations that have followed us through all of the moves.

Our Nativity set....one of our black sheep has fractured front legs, poor guy.

This picture does not do it justice, but this is the Christmas ornament my friend Eunice bought me while she was in Bejing, China. This is one I will keep forever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

you really need to put some of your old music back up

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat at the wedding. I love the Willow Tree nativity set!

Lee Ann

Kitty said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.